Thursday, December 18, 2014

Rakim In 88 (prod. Ali!)

HotNewHipHop.com Exclusive 

It's about to be a brand new year. As I reflect on the last few months I realize the possibilities are endless.


Now more than I ever I think I make the best music in the entire state. I made that decision at some point during this past summer. 

More and more gets achieved every year. I love progress and accolades. They make you appreciate the hard work you put into your craft... I feel myself getting more distant from certain people that I've known for years. "New shit don't excited me no more". From this point everyone involved in this brand needs to focus and lock in more than ever. We opened for Dom Kennedy and Sir Michael Rocks in a 12 month span. We went to Atlanta and represented as one of two acts from the State. 2015 is all about expanding on everything. Canada is just a flight away. Texas is just a flight away. Travel while you can. It's a very beautiful part of life. 

I'm really going to start stressing how nice I am at this shit. 


A couple days ago someone approached me and told me I talk a lot of shit. I told him I only talk about things I'm good at so if I'm talking shit it's 100% factual. Being humble was something we used to do in 2011/2012. A lot has happen since then. It'd be a lie for me to not feel myself in this current local climate. I see a lot of part time rappers wasting studio time and internet storage space. The basis of anything is consistency. If you lack that your whole shit is jacked. Dedication mixed with preparation brings elevation. If your heart's not in it get out the way. There's no time to waste.





I promise to never stop going in (word to my Rich Homie named Quan). There's a lot of music coming out in these next few months. Happy songs, sad songs, love songs, cut songs. These tracks are just the soundtrack to the life of a bachelor. Listen to it and you might learn something.






I'm from Delaware...
 Yall hate it here? 
Do you hate the state or do you hate yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment