Thursday, March 19, 2015

Welcome to the Spring



Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo spring officially starts tomorrow and I decided to hit the good people with a blog. The very very very next blog will probably have a pre-order link for the next cypher clique project dropping mid-June (and free tank tops... We're givin' out free clothes all summer.)


[I wrote all of this on a note and left it on my mom's nightstand next to this baby picture.




I am the greatest student to ever graduate from a graduate research program at the university of Delaware.

I'm the first student to never buy a physical copy of a textbook during a graduate research program at the university of Delaware

I'm the swaggiest student in the history of graduate research at the university of Delaware.

I'm the first student to inexplicably move from Newark to Dewey Beach in the middle of a graduate research program at the university of Delaware, 

I'm the only student to ever take the summer off and work for other graduate research programs during my time in a graduate research program at the university of Delaware.

I thought about Camden, NJ everyday as a graduate student at the university of Delaware.

I proved to every one on the coast that I know more Mathematics than anyone should be able to handle while at a graduate program at the university of Delaware.

I was the only former collegiate athlete in any of my graduate research classes at the university of Delaware.

I'm the waviest Graduate student in the history of the university of Delaware. 







...



At the bottom of the note I wrote:]


Mom I love you,

But there's no way in hell I'm walking at another graduation

- Erich "




...






Welcome to the Spring...


No comments:

Post a Comment