Sunday, November 23, 2014

Lit AF (prod. Tribe Beats)

If you can buy drugs... You can buy music


Itunes



I told yall a few blogs ago that you were gonna have to start buying this music.
I know I talk a lot of shit but most of my plans come to fruition promptly. 

I've done a lot in a small amount of time... There's still a lot more to do. The only one that's gonna get the job done effectively is the one that actually wants it. I'm lookin like that guy more and more everyday. 

The hustle is an obsession.

The craft is an art only other young creatives can fully appreciate

There's not a lot of creative individuals in this city

Just because your homie "raps" doesn't mean he's a creative individual 

Your homie is probably a part time drug dealer that was never invited to be around my women




The city produces more losers than dreamers...

Never let them tell you I'm not a leader...

Never let them tell you I'm not on my grind...

Never let them tell you how to live... 










No comments:

Post a Comment