Monday, November 10, 2014

The Channel Davis Interlude

Nothing like this is being made anywhere else in the state







When you're actively chasing your dreams and fueling your passion it's hard to be around the weak

"Music is about fun... music is fun to me... I love it... More than fun it's about love... I need to just not forget that" - Vic Mensa 



Today is the 1 year anniversary of "The City". Since it's released I've sipped Carlo Rossi with 50 more beautiful women and continued to perform with my favorite rappers.


The City 



To celebrate the 1 year anniversary of this excellent project I've decided to drop some new music. This track is called "The Channel Davis Interlude". It's produced by the greatest producer in the state of Delaware and features Frank Boy the god. You guys will see with these next few releases that this is some new shit. I think I'm the most creative rapper in the state. I sound like no one. This music can't be compared to anything ever heard. I sound better than your boyfriend, brother, and father when it comes to this music shit. If you're not making ill shit get out of the way. Appreciate this one. It might be the last shit I ever give out for free.


I'm smarter than anyone that watches TV 

I'm not an average person. You don't have to be either. The choice is yours. If you decide to be average just don't expect to spend a lot of time around me. AND DON'T EXPECT TO BE IN THE DIAMOND GROUP. 

"If it don't make your niggas proud/ Then it should never be allowed" - Wale



Former Gatorade Player of the year


I respect the ones that found the passion and ran with it. I respect the ones that practice a craft and do great things with the craft. S/o to Corey Crawford. 
 That's what the diamond group is all about. 
  • It's about doing great things
  • It's about setting goals and accomplishing then
  • It's about traveling
  • It's about being an inspiration to the younger kids from our hometown
  • It's about being great
  • It's about having fun
  • It's about love

For the love of the game...



I try to leave it, the city love me, the women hug me 
I get it poppin', I do the party, they never loved me
But I've still got a decent knowledge of self
And I be lookin' in the mirror if I'm askin' for help



No comments:

Post a Comment