Monday, September 15, 2014

Dover girls love guys in the military... Because they can cheat on them without getting caught (word to Smithers)

If this is what you want to do... Do it to the fullest


Sip In The Name Of Love (Summer 2013). S/o to the plug.

I see a lack of ambition in my city
I see a lack of dedication in my city
I see a lot of dream killers in my city.

(There's two type of people in this world.

  1.  People with a skill, gift, or talent
  2. People that waste space, energy, and time
    • If you're one of these people you should definitely join the military. Honestly no one will miss you when you're gone but you'll gain respect from this shitty society. 

I hate seeing people ignore their talent because of pressure from society. Don't take the easy way out just because the world doesn't see your vision. 




I blame the air force base for the lack of ambition in my city. 

(Send em to the service!)

The air base is 5 minutes from where I'm typing this from (I can hear planes flying right now)...

  • In 2009 I had about 15 real homies after graduating high school
  • That summer I started partying heavy and gained a lot of "new friends"
  • I continued to party with no direction from summer 2009 through fall 2010
  • I moved out on my own in 2011 in May
    • From December 2010- May 2011 I performed with Mac Miller (twice), Meek Mill (twice), Wale, and Roscoe Dash
  • Once I got the the new spot and new status due to the show a lot of fake friends and bitches appeared
    • I always knew how to separate genuine friends from fake since high school
      • I was a 6 out of 10 on the cool kids list in high school once I stopped playing football
  • By the end of 2011 I had about 9 real homies left and they weren't even the same ones from 2009

It is now 2014 and only 3 of my original 15 homies haven't joined the military

I honestly just feel like I've known a lot of people so long that I know when they're doing something just to do it instead of following their passion. I understand you have to supply for yourself and all that shit but don't let society pressure you into doing something you never loved...

I know a lot of bum ass drug addicts as well. Never get it twisted. Military niggas will always get more respect from me than drug addicts. It just breaks my heart to see the dreams of 18/19 year olds turn into the ideas of storm troopers at the age of 23. 

I can do anything I want and until I have a seed, nothing (not even love) is going to stop me from my goals and dreams. I wish everyone thought like that and didn't succumb to the pressures of society. 

We weren't placed on this planet to go to other countries and kill the citizens of that country for money (regardless of what's going on in OTHER COUNTRIES). 

I want everyone to be able to know the difference between responsibility and settling for societies acceptance.

Once you're dead... "They Don't Love You No More"

Remember that everyday you do something your heart doesn't desire... You're wasting your life

No comments:

Post a Comment