Monday, September 1, 2014

I'm just waiting for all the old people to die...



The blog is back... These social networks aren't the place to get certain thoughts off. There's a lot of women on each of them that don't need to know certain thoughts I have. Most of the women I interact with in my non music life don't peep my music shit like that (at least to my knowledge).

Here's a list my current thoughts

  • Some of you are falling off faster than Michael Sam Jersey sales
  • Some of you are shaped like lotion bottles but not following me back on Instagram... 
  • Last week was great (newspaper, radio play, two music festivals).
  • I should've gotten more play this week solely off of last week's performance... But what do I know? I'm just a rapper that interviewed with iTunes in Philly some days back.  
  • I wasn't talking about music "play" on that last bullet (we're all grown). 
  • I'm just trying to help a lot of you get better. 
  • Stop letting these women kill all of your ambition. 
  • Instagram is a great outlet to appreciate the beauty these women have blessed the earth with. 
  • Once you start coming up with new ideas people always want to shut you down.
The summer's over by the way... I only want you to remember these few things

I dropped the best project from this city so far this year 

New Cypher Clique music coming this week on hotnewhiphop.com. Happy Labor Day

No comments:

Post a Comment