Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Racism is alive, and I think it's good for the culture

I'll explain that whole statement at a later date... In a later blog 



I be that pretty motherf**ker, Dover's what I'm reppin



We book all of our own shows. No manager, no booking agent, no dick riders.




  • The difference between me and them is that I don't do it to be cool
  • The difference between me and them is that I don't need a backup plan out of fear
  • The difference between me and them is that I don't need local support
  • The difference between me and them is that I actually leave the city to do what I tweet about
  • The difference between me and them is that I achieved everything they wanted back in 2012
  • The difference between me and them is that I won't let love distract me
  • The difference between me and them is that I didn't start in 2009 
  • The difference between me and them is why I'm headed to Atlanta focused as ever




Sometimes cops are pieces shit. Sometimes they're heroes. Honestly that probably goes for every career path...




Life is crazy/beautiful right now

Bruh I'm from Delaware.

Since November 29th, 2010 I have performed with a lot of your favorite rappers


I rarely flex like that level but since it's my blog I can do what feels right at the time...



Atlanta is the farthest we've performed thus far since then. I've already got plans for Toronto and Cali next year. 



FAKE LOVE = HEAVY INFATUATION 

A3C Fest is the most important thing happening this month.

My birthday was created by a calendar... But who decided the calendar was right?

Yall be safe why I put on for the city this week. Make someone proud. 


The City 






No comments:

Post a Comment