Thursday, October 9, 2014

"This is what She Should have said..."



A3C Festival:
CYPHER CLIQUE x 2 CHAINZ x MAKONNEN x B.O.B x cyphercliquemusic.blogspot.com x I'mbetterthanyourfavoritesongwriter


---

This is what she said...






we randomly interrupt your regularly scheduled blog to bring you this message:


She finally meets me. We're friends.  We love.  She hates me.  We love harder, we stop talking... forever...


And the whole time I told her we should just be friends







.......







More random facts:

-- I haven't watched a movie without a chic since I was 9
-- I give money to Native Americans on sight because I care about the community*
-- The beaches in Delaware had us 21 feelin' like we 26
--  I'm petty as Kyle
--  Every time your boyfriend gets someone pregnant I'm in the newspaper... EVERY time brah...
--  My brother lost his hookah once and I wrote a song about it because I'm as petty as Richard

\



\\







hahahahaha.... 






This is what She Should have said...








____________________________________








___________________________________


Yo I'm really the #snapchatgod brah...
   The snapchat guy if you will, maybe just an savantindividual of certain snapchat capabilities,... maintaining an extraordinary snapchat legacy,...

snapchat un: itspettyimlightskinned









      hahaha.... haaaa haahaaha.. I really shouted out Lixaida, I must really love the community lol..












1 comment: