Monday, December 21, 2015

The Wave (prod. Dope Boi Beatz)


Most people don't want to be great... 
But that's okay


Listen to "The Wave" by Cypher Clique on soundcloud now

We've decided to close out 2015 with one more song for you all. This is another track produced by Dope Boi Beatz (producer of Bryson Tiller's Don't). I have the first verse. I promise to never stop going in... I've just always wanted to say that. It was sincere though. Go check out the new track on soundcloud. It will be on iTunes, Spotify, ect later this week.


It's been a beautiful year...

I'm one of the last of my peers that wants to be great. These other guys are washed like laundry mats. I think there's a  misconception on the concept of being washed. Being washed doesn't just pertain to not having females or not partying as much as you used to. My definition of being washed is being complacent. Ok. We're not 20 anymore. But we're not 45 either. Therefore complacency is the last thing on my mind. 


Soundcloud.com/CypherClique


Random PSA
  • If you subtweet me on the daily please don't DM me asking for feedback on your shitty music. That's very weird.
  • Call me when we can start exchanging Retweets for show money. 
  • Call me when we can exchange soundcloud plays for Spotify revenue.
  • Only compete with people that have passports 
  • This next project will come with a story
    • The story will be incredible
    • Possibly even more lit than the GSOT story
    • It feels good to add stories to our projects
    • It's the last thing we've done creatively that hasn't been bit by the local rappers



CypherClique.com


Who do you love? Are you for sure?


I don't love these women more than music.
I don't love my part time job more than music.
I don't love video games more than music.
I don't love drinking at McGlyyn's more than music.
And I probably don't love you more than music




Next Cypher Clique show is January 14th in Philly




Back in 2014 I told yall "All I ever wanted to do was change the world". 



Fuck the world. 

Half is brainwashed by the TV... The other half is brainwashed by society and government.


The very few that make it through and live for themselves find an indescribable level of self worth and inner peace. There's something beautiful about waking up everyday with personal goals to get done. There's also something beautiful about accomplishing things you were told couldn't happen...

I could be petty and list all of my 2015 accomplishments but then this blog would be about 5 pages longer. I know how hard it is for some of you to read so I'll spare you the struggle. Just know that all the work and ambition from this year will be carried into 2016. 


http://www.kungfunecktie.com/event/1017645-trae-tha-truth-philadelphia/





No comments:

Post a Comment