Friday, December 11, 2015

Tory Lanez & Cypher Clique Concert December 11th @ Coda Philly

As I tried to type this blog the first few times...

 

I tried to be fake deep with you guys. I tried to be fake humble. I tried to be fake sad. I tried to act like I wasn't closing the greatest musical year of my career by performing with the young gunner Tory Lanez in Philly. Then I realized that it would be easier to be straight forward.









 This Friday at Coda Philly Cypher Clique will be closing out a historical year by joining Tory Lanez on his Swave Nation Tour. I had free tickets. I tried to give them to all the beautiful women I knew... 



But!

they all have boyfriends... I wasn't trynna give free tickets to boyfriends with cuffing season on horizon. They've already got a head start.


I decided to give them to the people that have been showing support to the movement these past few years. We did the same thing with our FireFly passes... 





"If it don't make your niggas proud...
 Then it should never be aloud..."


No comments:

Post a Comment